About Me

Well where do I start.... a frumpy, fortysomething who has seriously lost her way and is hoping that this blog is the key to getting back on track - in terms of mind, body and spirit! The road is long............

Sunday 5 September 2010

So thats my last day of the holidays done for a while....

The day got off to an early start - oven cleaning - yuk!  I had wanted to get someone in to do it but at the moment finances dictated that the elbow grease that wasneeded would be ours - little did I realsie that it would take so long.  I started it and Chris finished it!  It took forever but is shinning now.

I have many been doing paperwork today - the joys of teaching.  I am looking forward to going back to the routine of work but not looking forward to the long days and planning.

Charlotte is with her Dad this weekend and I am really missing her.  I text her often which I know bugs her, but sometimes I get  a reply.

I re joined the gym yestedray and I will be going for my first session back at 7.30am tomorrow morning - I am quite looking forward to it!  Now where did I bury those trainers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers