About Me

Well where do I start.... a frumpy, fortysomething who has seriously lost her way and is hoping that this blog is the key to getting back on track - in terms of mind, body and spirit! The road is long............

Thursday 2 September 2010

So this is it.....

Looks like I have started blogging.... I don't know how often I will post, it could be several times some days and then nothing for weeks.  I guess it will depend on how things pan out.

I have been wanting to start a blog for many months but never really made the time - in honesty I have not really got the time tonight but its all a question of priorities and I guess there reches a point when you just have to put yourself first!

I have always liked the thought of diary writing but never really get past January so I guess doing it online you can dip in and out without those big blank pages staring back at you when you miss a few days!

I used a diary to get through my IVF treatments a couple of years ago and it felt do good to write things down - almost like a cappuccino with a friend if you know what I mean.

I really am not sure where this blog will lead.  It may help me on the weight loss path, it may help me hold things together at home a little better , it may help ease the fertility stresses and strains or just give me a bolt hole and a place to hide!

It may be read by many it may be read by only me - that said I already feel a little calmer than I did 20 minutes ago so maybe this is just the therapy I need!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I shall look forward to reading xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers