About Me

Well where do I start.... a frumpy, fortysomething who has seriously lost her way and is hoping that this blog is the key to getting back on track - in terms of mind, body and spirit! The road is long............

Saturday 4 September 2010

What doesn't kill you makes you strong.......

.... my new name will be Hercules!

Maybe not and in honesty I do not want to go into too much detail on here as once I start I may never stop!  That said at the moment I feel like I am at the bottom of a large hill, I want to reach the top but am not sure which route to take, the easiest one is not always the one to go for as its not where you want to go.

The picture is a beautiful family favourite spot - its quiet and a place to go to have a think - I wish I could transport myself now but i will just have to make do with the picture.  The lake is at the top of about an hours walk and leads off to lots of mountains to climb - it feels quite apt to use it in this post!  I have been to this lake most years since I was 5 and it is my Dad's favourite place to be!  We have had many a family walk up to the lake to either walk on somewhere else or just to admire the view.

A lovely quiet thoughtful spot in North Wales


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers